Friday, April 20, 2012

Cheyenne Meets Chanel

I must admit that I am obsessed with clothing! I love all types of fashion and I get so excited when I find someone who pushes me to try new things and step outside the comfort zone. 
Meet Shea Marie, a blogger, fashion stylist, and occasional designer. Shea is my fashion inspiration since she is not partial to one particular style. 
I often think to myself, how do these ladies take such great pics of themselves? I have tried the tripod self photo thing and 2000 snapshots later I am left with maybe 3 good photos? Well, for Shea she has a secret weapon. Her BF Krissy Good is a photography hobbyist and has been the creative sidekick for the blog. Man, I need me one of those!
Well, I really love this secret fashion weapon of mine (Cheyenne Meets Chanel) and I hope you get to use her ideas as well! Happy Friday and Happy Blogging:)

No comments:

Post a Comment