Thursday, October 11, 2012

Free People Boots

If you have ever raided my closet then you already know I'm a boot addict! Seriously......as soon as fall hits, I get the scent of leather in the air and everywhere I look I see new styles, heel heights, beautiful colors and I instantly picture myself in them. I am watching the spending (well, trying to) this year and slimming my closet shelves down. I want to live with less "things" in life but Free People is making this hard. 
I would wear almost any of their boots, but these are my absolute favorites broken into three categories: Boots with inserts, boots with fringe, and boots with metal studs. Since I can't have them, I at least have this collage of pictures to get me through this years boot season:)

Boot Inserts:
1. Roadies Tall Boot,  2.Crochet Slouch Boot,  3.Freebird,  4.Twenty One Tonnes,  5.Caballero Ankel Boot6.Vedder Boot,  7.Caballero Tall Boot,   8.Bradley Boot
Boot Fringe:
9.Prey Ankel Boot,  10.Sedona Sneaker Boot,   11.HTC Siena Fringe Boot 
(Psssstt: Boot #10 has my heart!)

No comments:

Post a Comment